11/4 瘋狂, Madness

2007-11-04

I have so many things I wanna say.....



Edward Munch - Scream, National Gallery, Oslo, 2004
This is one of my favorite paintings of all time.
Inside me, I was screaming like a Japanese Fan girl when I saw this picture in front of my eyes. There are so many reasons why this painting is part of my "Madness/Crazy" Journal. Not only because of the painting itself, but also the fact that This painting has been stolen once before.
When it was recovered, the Museum found a line said "This is painted by a mad man" written on the canvas. It's also the first time I went back packing (20 yr old). Everything I did was just based on a rough idea with out detail planning. (still do them now) Lastly, my shape has changed a lot (the true craziness!)



Goya - Saturn Devouring his Son, Prado Museum, Madrid
I have never heard of the name Goya before I saw this painting. I was ready to pass by the exhibition room quickly because Prado was waaaaay too big. Then this painting caught my eyes.
Then I read the title "Saturn Devouring his Son."
This picture worth a thousand words...

0 comments: