Delicous Sins.....

2008-01-08


This shall mark the return of my blogging days ( because of one special person's suggestion.. you know who you are). Over the course of November and December, I started to eat out a lot, especially since my friend from Montreal came to Vancouver for almost a whole month. We pretty much go out for food every week...I am happy that I got to try new things.... but when we are together... it's like girls see cheese cake~ there is no end. We will push each other to order more because we wanna try. It's just a vicious cycle I say.

For example, when we went out for dimsum, we would keep on ordering stuff on the menu that we haven't seem before. Then, we would look at other tables and kept on ordering. In the end, between the two of us, a guy and a girl, we ate 8 plates of dimsum. It's huge! Same thing when we went to Xiao SiChuan. We ordered 4 dishes for two people, and we almost finish all. There were bubble tea afterward. We almost died.

I drove her to the airport yesterday and warned her to never return....until I shed off the pounds I have put on because of her.

This is a slow and boring start to a blog, but it's a start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

動作真快~~

welcome back!!

Patty said...

watch that wallet